Our Laboratories provides a platform to the student so as to kindle their higher order learning level using the concept learned in classroom setup. The lab experiments to stimulate active learning
Each laboratory course in the curriculum, gives as open choice of experiment named as mini project at the end of the course. This inspires, and ignites the interest of the students in knowing about the application of the devices, concepts learnt in the course.
In our department, we have seven laboratories equipped with computer facilities and software’s for every individual faculties and students. The laboratories are fully finished with equipment and accessories for the smooth conductance of laboratory as per prescribed syllabus, research and consultancy activities have been conducted with the help of advanced equipment.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory
- CAD / CAM Laboratory
- Robotics and Virtual Instrumentation Laboratory
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Laboratory
- Programmable Logic Controller Laboratory
- Embedded System Laboratory
- Industrial Safety Engineering Laboratory (PG)