- Food courts are located at the proximity of different blocks to cater to the refreshment needs of both students and staff inside the sprawling campus.
- A variety of nutritious and hygienic South Indian food and snack items are provided to the students and staff of the college adhering to the quality standards.
- Food items are prepared only with RO treated water.
- It also provides light refreshment like packed snack items, cakes, veg. puff, beverages etc to the students and staff of the college.
- An exclusive baking unit is commissioned at the heart of the Campus, to prepare and supply various bakery products and eatables to the food courts. Also, this baking unit provides customized eatables for various functions conducted by departments and cells.
- The waste utilization of the food courts is efficiently done through the waste recycling plant installed in the campus. The canteen and the surroundings are always kept neat and tidy. Plastic bags less than 10 microns are not permitted inside the campus.
- The management is fully committed to keep the quality of the canteen for the utmost benefit of all concerned.
- Canteen is open from 8:00 AM to 6.30 PM on all working days.