A Book Bank for the benefit of students belonging to SC/ST is functioning in the Library:
- The main objective of the Book Bank is to help the students belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Communities by issuing the prescribed text – books.
- Only the Students belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are eligible to borrow books from this book bank
- Students should submit and application form. All the columns in the application form should be filled up and submitted on or before the last date which will be notified in the library notice board.
- Maximum of 10 books are issued to a student subject to availability.
- No student can claim any book as a matter of right.
- No student can keep the books issued to him/her for more than one semester.
- Books borrowed under this book scheme should be returned in good condition as soon as they are no longer required.
- A fine of Re.1/- per day will be levied for late return of books.
- Book should not be interchanged by students on their own. Any student who loses or defaces the book issued to him/her should replace it by a new copy or pay triple the cost of the book along with fine, if any.
- Students, who receive the book from the Book Bank, should check whether the books issued to them are in good condition.
- It is the personal responsibility of the students to see whether return entries are made in the issue register at the time of return.
Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the production of ‘No Due Certificate’ from the library.