A hostel has to simulate home conditions to the maximum extent possible. This is with the intention of providing the students with the most conducive atmosphere to pursue studies in comfort.
There are three hostels, each one for UG, PG and Girl students, situated within the same campus. Nearly 2,000 students are housing in the hostels.
As KSRCT attracts students from different states of India and from other countries, all efforts are made to serve a wide variety of food to cater to their diverse tastes. Students are encouraged to workout their own menus. Monthly mess bill is calculated on dividing basis.
Strict discipline is maintained inside the hostels. Girl students are permitted to leave the campus only with their parents / Guardians
- Modern kitchen equipment has been installed and the food is served in hygienic and sanitized conditions.
- Purified water (Mineral Water) by RO system in all the coolers and in mess.
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Medical facilities
- Computer facilities with dedicated Internet connection
- Intercom facilities for all the rooms
- Library in the Ladies hostel
- Spacious rooms
- Special food to the sick students as per the doctor advice
- Non-vegetarian food
- Telephone facilities
- Common room with television and reading rooms
- Indoor games
- Separate Modernized Gymnasium for girls and boys
- Dry cleaning facilities
- Out door games at the ladies hostel