Guidance & Counseling of Students
- One faculty is assigned to every 10 students to guide them periodically and counsel them regarding academic and personal problems.
- Class Committee Meeting – calling selected students once in a month and getting feedback in academic, curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Tutorial Practice is conducted for an hour every day to improve the performance of students.
- Tutorials, Terminal Tests and Model examinations are conducted regularly.
Student Counselor Scheme
- Attendance particulars / test marks are sent periodically to the parents
- Examination performances are informed to the parents regularly
- Attendance / marks are displayed on the notice board on every weekend
- Students are counseled for their low attendance percentage / arrears in the examination
- Coaching classes are arranged for the slow learners
- Coaching classes are conducted for students to excel in competitive examinations