A hostel is home away-home that provides a good ambiance for students to pursue and excel in their studies apart from nourishing and providing them with healthy food, comfort, and shelter.
The Institution provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls, situated within the same campus. Nearly 2,000 students are housed in these hostels.
As KSRCT attracts students from different states of India, the Institution facilitates to serve a wide variety of food to cater to their diverse tastes. Regular periodical meetings are conducted with the hostel inmates to take stock of their grievances and change of menu. The mess bill is calculated on a dividing basis every month.
Girl students are permitted to leave the campus only with their parents/guardians.
- Modern kitchen equipment has been installed and the food is served in hygienic and sanitized conditions.
- Purified water (Mineral Water) by Reverse Osmosis system in all the coolers and in mess.
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Medical facilities
- Wi-Fi facility
- Intercom facilities for all the rooms
- Library in the Ladies hostel
- Spacious rooms
- Special food to the sick students as per the doctor recommendations and prescriptions
- Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food
- Common room with television and reading rooms
- Indoor games
- Separate Modernized Gymnasium for girls and boys
- Dry cleaning facilities
- Outdoor games at the ladies hostel