PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES: MBA
- Successful Management Professional: The graduates will be successful management professionals with higher order of business and entrepreneurial skills facilitating a promising career in the various management domains.
- Professional Competence: The graduates will have professional competence for astute decision-making, research, organization skills, planning, and its efficient implementation.
- Team Player: The graduates will have team player qualities to handle diversity and the leadership skills to make optimal decisions with people of cross-cultural attributes
- Responsible Citizens: The graduates will be responsible citizens with ethical conduct to empower the business organizations with high integrity, and moral values
Programme Outcomes (POs) relevant to the M.B.A programme are listed below:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of the business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment
- Ability to develop entrepreneurial thinking and business acumen