Food Safety Awareness Club
The main objective of food safety club is to help people understand how their behavior and activities contribute to the safety of food. Our visionary view on the food safety club is to increase awareness about food safety in industries and institutions to encourage people to have healthy and nutritious food.
- To keep this promise, we joined together for promoting food safety through our future missions
- To create health and wellness team in schools, colleges, industries and nearby public areas to jointly create an environment for safety, good nutrient and health.
- To guide industries to comply based on the regulatory framework as per FSSAI.
- To take initiatives to ensure basic food safety and hygiene in public function, kitchens and eating places in our campus
- To encourage industries with some food safety measures by providing certifications
- To motivate students and fellow beings to eat healthy and nutritious food
- To contribute to maintenance of hygiene and food in and around the premises of our educational institution by guiding students.
- To maintain our records of food safety related actions on monthly basis.
Food Safety Awareness Club Activities,
On the occasion of National Nutrition Month – 2020, we the members of Food Safety Club, Department of Food Technology conducted a quiz program entitled “nutrIQ” on 26.09.2020 and 27.09.2020.
On the occasion of World Coconut day-Sep 2 ,2020 , we the members of Food Safety Club, Department of Food Technology posted flyer about on coconut aware content in KSRCT social media , 02.09.2020
On the occasion of World Food Safety Day Celebration 2021,we the members of food safety club, Department of Food Technology conducted online Poster making competition on 7 June 2021.
On the occasion of World Milk Day Celebration 2021, Department of Food Technology conducted 4 events were organized including- Dairying quiz, Slogan Making competition, Essay Writing competition, Poster making competition on 3 June 2021.