HoD Biographical Notes
The department is headed by Dr. P. Akilamudhan he has graduated from Kongu Engineering college in Perundurai, Tamil Nadu,India. He has graduated Master’ degree in Chemical Engineering at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore and Anna university, Tamil Nadu respectively. He has received the Ph.D. degree from Research Centre: Kongu Engineering college, Perundurai, Tamil Nadu, India in 2012. He has 21 years of teaching experience, research experience 14 Years and Administrative experience 10Ys. He area of Specialization is Fluidization Engineering.
- Vetting C-18 Telengana state Polytechnic Chemical Engineering curriculum twice in 2018 and 2019.
- Doctoral Committee member for 3 Ph.D. scholars
- Acted as resource person in state-level conferences conducted by Chemical Engineering departments in Anna University, PSG College of Technology & Nandha Polytechnic College, Perundurai
- D. Supervisor (Ref.No. 2150004) recognition from Anna University since 2013.
- Question paper setter for Autonomous Institutions (Kongu Engineering College, Nandha Engineering College, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology) and Anna University, Chennai.
MEMBER IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Life member of ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education)
- Life member of ISSE (Indian Society of Systems for Science & Engineering)
Dr.P. Dr. P. Akilamudhan has received grants from AICTE (Rs. 3,56,666), PMKVY – Iron and Steel , Utility Hand Plant Operation Scheme (2,55,000), DST- NIMAT for Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, MoES with the sum of Rs.80,000 for the National Conference. He has 14 publications in International Journal , 03 in national journal, 02 papers in International conference and 02 papers in conference proceeding.